Each week The Broke and the Bookish presents us with a topic and asks us to name our “Top Ten.” This week’s topic was: Favourite Reads of 2012.
It took me a little time to put my list together because I have read quite a few this year. I wish I had reviews posted for all these lovely reads, but I have fallen behind on my reviewing duties. In no particular order, my Top Ten 2012 Reads are:
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2. The Demon Trapper’s Daughter by Jana Oliver My Review
3. Wanderlove by Belle Mallory My Review
4. Easy by Tammara Weber My Review
5. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout My Review
6. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
7. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
8. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
10. Reckoning by Laury Falter My Review
Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading each week as a way for participants to “tease” their audience with two sentences from a book they are reading.
“About halfway there, something crashed through the bushes behind us, and my hand clenched his. “What’s that?”
~pg. 141, Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout