It’s amazing how busy someone can be with nothing in particular planned to do each day. To remedy this I am taking on Books, Biscuits & Tea and Nyx’s Reviews’ Review Copy CleanUp 3.0 for the month of February in an effort to clean up and out some of the ARCs that I have on my Kindle. My goal is to read at least 5 of them, but I would like to have read at least 10 by the end of February! Ideally, this would make me almost completely current on my ARCs.
- Rapunzel Untangled by Cindy C. Bennett (Goodreads)
- The Mad Scientist’s Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke (Goodreads)
- Broken by A. E. Rought (Goodreads)
- Between Two Thorns by Emma Newman (Goodreads)
- When Love Comes to Town by Tom Lennon (Goodreads)
The one’s I’d like to get to but that are not part of my goals:
- Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt (Goodreads)
- Dr. Frankenstein’s Daughters by Suzanne Weyn (Goodreads)
- Refuge by Carole Rummage (Goodreads)
- Amber House by Kelly Moore (Goodreads)
- The Enchanted Truth by Kym Petrie (Goodreads)
Another awesome factoid: one of my RL friends put together a book club and invited me to join! Of course, I happily accepted! The gracious host for February picked Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel (Goodreads) for this month’s read. Until she announced the book’s title, I hadn’t heard of it, but supposedly the sequel came out last year I think? And was a best seller? Please correct me if I have my information incorrect 🙂
This read will definitely be out of my comfort zone so I’m certainly excited in those regards. After speaking to one of the moms I babysit for, she seemed really excited about this which in turn made me excited, and then we agreed to swap books after the book club she is a part of finishes The Fault in Our Stars!!