Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading each week as a way for participants to “tease” their audience with two sentences from a book they are reading.
“And besides, you shouldn’t listen to Calaya anyway. I heard she fell out of the cuckoo’s nest long ago.” Kindle Location 1512
~The Twelfth Keeper by Belle Malory
Each week The Broke and the Bookish presents us with a topic and asks us to name our “Top Ten.” This week’s topic is: Top 10 Books at the TOP of my Spring TBR…
This was a hard one mostly because I’ve been on a book buying binge as of late and I have so many to choose from, if I had to pick just 10 for this Spring they’d be:
1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins I have been wait for this one for so long, I still can’t believe I haven’t devoured it yet. Can you tell I’m practicing the art willpower/sticking to my month’s goals to catch up with at least half of my review pile? I’m not sure if I can wait until April, but I’ll put my best foot forward that I can stick to my schedule.
2. Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout Bought this and was sure I was going to read it as soon as I downloaded it to my Kindle, but here again I want to stay on track. I have heard so many good things about some boy named Cam…
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer I want to read this so I can read Scarlet. This series didn’t catch my attention until Scarlet started showing up on the blogosphere. Little Red was always one of my favorite stories and I need to read Cinder so I can get to its sequel.
4. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally Anna and the French Kiss put me on a contemporary bender and this one looks right up my alley. I can’t wait!
5. The Hero’s Guide to Saving the Kingdoms Just saw a vlog with this one featured two days ago. I looked up its description on Goodreads then went to hunt it down on Amazon and found it for only $1.99 Kindle edition, heck yea! I seriously might read this one before everything else, it’s a middle-grade but it sounds awesome!
6. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi The sequel has been blowing up the blogosphere and it’s still going strong, so I guess you could say the bandwagon effect was not only in place when I snatched up the Kindle edition for $2.99 this month but a complete success. How can you argue with such an excellent price for the first book in a trilogy that EVERYONE is raving about? That’s right, you can’t!
7. The Host by Stephanie Meyer Saw the preview in theaters when I went to see Warm Bodies and even though I promised to swear off this author and anymore movies that her books spawn… I just couldn’t, guys it has my kryptonite, ALIENS! Throw my cards in I’m done. I read the Twilight Saga I can read the Host. I’ve been a sci-fi geek since I was a wee lass.
8. The Rocker the Holds Me by Terri Anne Browning Randomly came across this during a Kindle monthly deals run and it sounds just the right amount of cutesy, plus look at the cutie pie on the cover.
9. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand Now that this trilogy has ended I can’t wait to get started, lol.
10. Pure & Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout I’ve had these since they came out and now that Apollyon is due out soon, yeah I need to play a little catch up. I miss Aiden and this very captivating story.
Okay, your turn. What’s your Top Ten?
Psst! I’m hosting a giveaway this week. Click here to be directed to the entry where you can participate (Just scroll to the bottom and respond in the comments it’s that easy.)