Remember that schedule I was telling you guys about a couple of weeks ago? I have finally started to put something together. Haven’t had much time for reading or blogging lately after starting the new nanny job, getting more babysitting work and having someone plan something for every weekend until mid-May for me to attend. So this schedule will help hold me accountable (I hope) and give me something to look forward to. Something I get to choose to do.
Joined a real book club in the area, they’ve been around for over two years and they sound like a great group filled with wonderful literary-minded ladies. For April, we are reading Edith Wharton’s The Age of Innocence. It’s been a quick minute since I’ve read a classic, so I’m looking forward to this!
I am part of Novel Publicity’s Traditional tour for A Persnickety Princess by Falcon Storm and my tour stop will be April 9th! First time signing up for one of these and I’m super excited about this as well.
That’s it for blogging updates, on with Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews…
- Waiting for You by Shey Stahl
- The Grimm Diaries Prequels volume 11- 14: Children of Hamlin, Jar of Hearts, Tooth & Nail & Fairy Tale, Ember in the Wind, Welcome to Sorrow, and Happy Valentine’s Slay by Cameron Jace (nothing on Goodreads about this one yet, not sure why?)
- The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
- A Corner of White: The Colors of Madeleine by Jaclyn Moriarty (Thank you Scholastic Inc./NetGalley)
Anyone else find they are borderline addicted to visiting NetGalley every week?
Images and Links will take you to the respective book’s Goodreads page. Happy Reading! and Happy Easter! I celebrate Orthodox Easter, so you’ll get another “Happy Easter” from me May 5th!