Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading each week as a way for participants to “tease” their audience with two sentences from a book they are reading.
~ Location 349, Flat Out Love by Jessica Park
**I’m having such a good time reading this one!
Each week The Broke and the Bookish presents us with a topic and asks us to name our “Top Ten.” This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books Dealing With Tough Subjects (not in order)
- Easy by Tammara Webber
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Peter Chbosky
- Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel
- Slaughterhouse by Gail A. Eisnitz
- White Oleander by Janet Finch
- A Child Called “It” by David Pelzer
That’s all I can think of off-hand and I don’t necessarily think White Oleander falls under this category. I remember when I read the book when I was a teenager and it had a pretty big effect on me at the time.