2014 Reading Resolutions
I’m going to keep this short because last year I made way too many promises and I don’t think I successfully managed one.
- Request only the eGalleys I really want. Catch up on the ones I already have.
- Set a monthly book buying budget and when it’s gone, it’s gone. No borrowing from another month.
- Limit read-alongs and read-a-thons to ones I really want to do and know I’ll have time for. Same goes for book tours.
- Only commit to the Goodreads reading challenge this year. Last year, I signed up for four additional challenges, and I only halfway kept up with one other than GR.
- Read more. I didn’t quite reach my goal in 2013 and a lot of that has to do with the 3 month reading slump I fell into and the addition of a full-time job. This year I think I have a better chance as my boss recently had her baby so while the eldest is in school, I will have ample opportunity to read between feedings.
That’s it for me. What are your Reading Resolutions this year?