Stacking the Shelves by Tynga’s Reviews is a weekly meme where you get to share the books you’ve gotten each week. As usual book covers/hyperlinks will take you to their respective Goodreads’ page.
Okay so this is going to be a two-week haul as I’ve been MIA from let’s say everything for the last couple of weeks. I didn’t do too bad overall.
Pre-Order that Came In:
- Pre-Ordered this last week when they dropped the price by $4! I can’t wait to start JLA’s newest series. I’ve already determined a week later this month to read and review the three JLA books I haven’t read/finished yet. Ie., White Hot Kiss, Wait For You and Obsession
Purchased at B&N:
- This is one of those books I have been wanting to read for a while, but I was waiting for it to come out in paperback. When I was at the store for gift cards for the twins 7 year birthday gifts, I picked it up even though I don’t really have the funds to splurge at the moment. No regrets! 🙂
Purchased at Goodwill:
- I actually found an ARC copy which really surprised me. I have this on my kindle, but it was $2 how could I resist that?
- I’ve never read anything by Echols, but I’ve heard enough good things to make me want to. Plus, I love the idea behind this one. I’ve always wanted to learn to fly a plane and I’m really hoping this doesn’t disappoint.
- This sounds heartbreaking, I don’t know exactly when I’ll be able to get to it, but I really liked Delirium and I know this author can put out good stuff.
Kindle Monthly Deal:
- I was so excited to see this for $3.99! I’ve wanted to read it forever and now with the sequel out… This is one of those books whose cover is so amazing if I like the book enough I’ll be in search of a copy for my bookshelf!
Week in Review
Sunday… Stacking the Shelves + Week in Review
Sorry about the blog being so quiet. I started back to work full time and I was bowled over by some surprising news at the same time. Needless to say, I’ve been a bit distracted. Things have calmed down for now, so hopefully the posts will start back up with some regularity.