Hey everyone sorry about the disappearing act. I’ve been prepping for a move and yay finally we’re all moved and unpacked. Thought I’d share the goodies I have purchased over the last three weeks. Not too many physical copies, an embarrassing eBook collection though
Stacking the Shelves by Tynga’s Reviews is a weekly meme where you get to share the books you’ve gotten each week. As usual book covers/hyperlinks will take you to their respective Goodreads’ page.
Book buying bans are for the birds, or something like that 😉 Also I hadn’t actually realized how many eBooks I’ve purchased in the last couple of weeks until I created the post. Sheesh, maybe I should consider another ban!
- Spark & Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
Spark & Storm I found at 2nd & Charles for super cheap. I’ve read both of these when they came out, but I’ve been looking for physical copies for my bookshelf.
- Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
- Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
I found the last three at the Publix closest to my new apartment, they had a huge box overflowing with books for 80% off. I’ve read and loved Smart Girls Get What They Want last year, but the other two are new to me.
For my Kindle:
- I actually read Insurgent, Allegiant, & Divergent in that order. That’s what I get for seeing the movie before reading the book. *shakes head*
- See Me was a pre-order that came in. Wendy has to be one of the most adorable authors. If I hadn’t met her at an author signing I don’t know if I’d be reading this because I like her Sweet Evil trilogy, I just don’t love it. After meeting her though I’ll read everything she writes. Funny how that works.
- Unmaking Hunter Kennedy and Almost were GR recommendations. I didn’t love them, but I didn’t hate them either. Cute HEAs
- Red At Night was a freebie from another author that I love. Who else is excited about McGarry’s newest announcement? I am so excited about Breaking the Rules and more Noah and Echo!!
- I stumbled across Grave Matters recently and plan on reading it soon, this weekend maybe. Yay more Riley and Beck 🙂 🙂 I can’t get enough of this series!
- Breathe was on sale. I’ve never had any interest in the Sea Breeze books, but I liked Glines PNR a couple of years ago, so I figured I’d give it a shot.
- First Ink, Lovely Vicious, a land more kind than home, First Grave on the Right and the Hangman’s Daughter were all impulse buys. I don’t usually get something until I’ve checked their GR’ rating, but all of these had compelling blurbs. I’ll have to get back to you on how they fare.