Stacking the Shelves by Tynga’s Reviews is a weekly meme where you get to share the books you’ve received recently. As usual book covers/hyperlinks will take you to their respective Goodreads’ page.
- Opposition by JLA – OMG! I am so excited!! I went by the bookstore an hour after they opened and there was one lonely copy waiting for me on the bookshelf!! I actually thought they didn’t have any because I saw the other two bind-ups first. Don’t care for the new covers very much and I definitely do not like that this will not match my other books, but I refuse to buy additional copies just so they match. Anyway, yes! By the time this post goes up I *should* have finished this already. SO EXCITED!!!
- Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick – I read She is Not Invisible last month and really enjoyed this author’s writing style. I’m not usually the type to notice things like that. Sedgwick is just that good, I guess. If you can believe it, I took this home knowing absolutely nothing about the book other than I liked another book by the author. Just read the synopsis and it’s about an island where there are no children and when a visitor comes to the island, the island’s secrets begin to unfold.. I’ll get back to you after I’ve read it.
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith – This author has been compared to Perkins and Morrill, both of whom I love. I found The Geography of You & Me first, but I had read the blurb before on this one and really wanted to read this first. Two people become friends online then the guy starts filming in her city and yeah. Sounds like just the right amount of cute 😀
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – I haven’t read anything by this author. Not because I haven’t wanted to. Just didn’t make it a priority.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – See above 🙂 Pretty positive I’ll read Fangirl then this title.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas – I’m not a huge high fantasy fan, but I want to give this series a try since it is so well liked.
Week in Review
Monday… Stacking the Shelves and Week in Review (Not the typical day I usually post this)
Tuesday… Spirit Review
Wednesday… Secret Review
Thursday… Thursday Thoughts
Sunday… Stacking the Shelves and Week in Review
Notes: This week’s library haul plus last week’s brings my total to nine books on loan from the library. With Bout of Books 11 coming up, I feel pretty confident I can get through most if not all of these. I will have a post up next week with my Bout of Books intentions.
What did you pick up this week? If you leave a link in the comments below, I’ll be sure to swing by and check your post out!