Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by ShouldBeReading where you get to share what you’re reading.
This week’s teaser is:
Daemon was here, behind those double doors. I knew it, and warring hope and uncertainty fought inside me.
~ pp. 53, Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This week’s prompt is: Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read (whether because they think it’s a “you” book or it’s just been generally recommended so often)
I don’t think I’m going to make it to ten this week, but let’s see what I can come up with.
- My oldest and closest friend has been badgering me to read since we were teens. One of these days I’ll comply, maybe 😉
- The above friend’s boyfriend says is the best graphic novel in existence. We shall see.
- Another super close friend of mine recommended because I’m having trouble figuring out what I want to do next on the job front.
- My cousin read and liked and swears I’ll love it. Pretty much anything with aliens in it she’ll send my way. At some point I suppose it’s become my kind of sci-fi thing.
- My sister-in-law just finished and recommended it to me. We usually agree on books that are awesome.
- A lady I babysit for occasionally, read for her book club and gave me her copy to read. She swears “it’s really good just very sad.”
Six isn’t too bad. I don’t have too many reading friends unfortunately, well I mean they read but only one of them likes the same books as I do.