What’s Up Wednesday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Jamie-Morrow and ErinlFunk where you use the headings below to talk about what’s up. 🙂 If you want to participate and I hope you do, please check out the info page here: What’s Up Wednesday
- WHAT I’M READING – I finished Outlander and Fangirl. Reading Midwinterblood now. Plan to read the Boxer & Saint graphic novels next. I don’t plan on getting to anything else this week. If I do, I’ll let you know next week 🙂
- WHAT I’M WRITING – I began an outline for something I started back when I read She is Not Invisible (my review). It’s not much of anything. Might only result in a short story. I’m thinking of it as a warm up 😀
- WHAT INSPIRES ME RIGHT NOW – Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, actually. I had a hard time connecting to the MC Cath even though one of my best friends in high school was exactly like Cath. There was a fiction-writing class that the MC was taking and that whole thing was what inspired me. I considered signing up for a class even. Before I get too crazy, though, I started outlining as mentioned above. My review for Fangirl should be up later today if you’re interested.
- WHAT ELSE I’VE BEEN UP TO – Wait for it… This lady got a full-time job!! Five months being unemployed has finally come to an end. So that’s really exciting and I can’t wait to start next week. I think this is going to be a great fit.
- Saturday evening I hung out with my in-laws and nephew to watch the FSU game. Sunday, I babysat in the neighborhood where I used to nanny while my husband and in-laws were watching the nail-biting Falcons and Saints game. Go Falcons! I’m a home team kinda gal when I can’t watch my Ravens play. Don’t even get me started on the Rice drama!
That’s it for my Wednesday update. What’s going on with you guys? Anything super exciting happen or is happening?