Let’s see what I got around to last month…
I didn’t get to any on my list, instead I read the first two books in Jenny Han’s Summer trilogy.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty (#1) – I gave 4.5 Stars
- It’s Not Summer Without You (#2) – I gave 3.5 Stars
I will be doing a review post once I finish with book #3. I am disappointed I didn’t get to anything on my list for July. Being a mood reader can be such a pain sometimes. Not to mention job hunting and getting things in order for the new family member later this year didn’t leave much time for reading unfortunately.
My August TBR…
I’m participating in a number of read-a-thons in August so this will affect my TBR – hopefully in a good way.
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith* (yes, I’m going for this one again this month.)
- Sekret by Lindsay Smith*
- Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid*
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir*
- We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han*
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
*- library book
Looks like the library has dictated the majority of books I plan to read this month. Let’s try an experiment and see if having a deadline helps me stick to this list.
I didn’t include all of the books I have on my read-a-thon TBRs so they can count as bonuses. 😉 I think August will be a good month for reading. The nursery I am putting together is nearly complete so there will be a quiet place to escape to very soon. Right now it’s a bit upside down as I organize the space that was previously an overflow and office.
What will you be reading this month?