I’m trying to get back to blogging. I think about posting possibly every day. So I’m going to start slow and just post whenever I can, whatever I can.
Today? Top Ten Tuesday’s topic for yesterday was Ten Characters I’d Name A Child/Dog/Cat/Car/Etc. (Just a heads up, I’m planning to mix TV and Book character names.)
- Isaac – from Teen Wolf, I also loved the meaning behind it “to laugh.” My husband and I both have a wicked sense of humor; I can usually always find something to laugh at. It was perfect but at the last minute my husband disagreed and we went with Nikolas.
- Ezra – Pretty Little Liars, but I’ve seen it elsewhere and I have always liked it for a child’s name, same goes for his counterpart Aria. When I was a teen I used Aria as my pen name.
- Max, from Roswell – before the TV show it was a YA series from the early 2000s and boy was I obsessed! This one and Everworld and Animorphs, devoured each installment like it was yummy yummy cake!
- Andrew – from the Lux series, I pretty much thought Andrew and Dee were the best characters ever in that series. Fun fact: Before my mom knew I was a she, my name was going to be Andrew.
- Eloise, from the children’s books – We are getting a pet pig as soon as we get into a house. Most likely thanks to the talking animal movies of my youth, I like fancy, classical names for pigs.
- Aiden/Alex – from the Covenant series, still probably my favorite series from JLA. Aiden was perfect. Fortunately, I have two nephews with the moniker. Alexandria has been a name I have always kept in the back of my head for a special occasion.
- Samuel/Samantha – from Supernatural, My husband and I said for a long time if we had boys we would name them Sam and Dean and at the last second he chickened out. But we still like Sammy for the next one. I think I am more fond of Samantha rather than Samuel though.
- Rory – from Gilmore Girls obvs, my mom and I were super close, I identified with Rory on many occasions and I would totally name a son or daughter this.
- Elliot – from For Darkness Shows the Stars, loved that beautiful book and this MC, I was so bummed when I learned Across a Star Swept Sea was a companion and not a continuation. I like boy names for girls,
- Rosalie – from Twilight but there are others, I would name my next car this. I actually kind of love the connotation for this one, beautiful, sweet, strong.