I’m going to try this again for 2017. I really enjoy these prompt-style reading challenges and 2017 is the year I want to hold myself accountable to completing a challenge for once.
I am planning to have these lists alongside my bedside table, where I do most of my reading so I can keep track of my progress.
When I’m in a slump and need ideas, I think these will be excellent to have on hand. I also plan to give myself the flexibility to read anything I’m interested in and then come back to the lists to see if I can check something off. There is a wide variety of prompts this year, I think it’s doable.
Let’s be honest, any amount I read in 2017 has to be better than the six I read in 2016!
See my tentative 2017 TBR over here.
And my highly 2017 anticipated list over here.
My Reading/Blogging Resolutions for 2017 are as follows:
- Complete Popsugar Reading Challenge Find my goals here.
- Improve Netgalley Percentage to an acceptable 80%
- Start A Completed Series and Finish
- Complete Goodreads Reading Challenge Find my goals here.
- Complete the TBR Jar Challenge. Find my goals here.
- Post more videos.
- Purchase my own domain and conquer this little corner of the worldwide web!
- Listen to the entire Harry Potter series on audiobook.
- Blog More… Make some more blogging friends, comment on other blogs more.