Guys! GUYS! Look, what lovely books found me this month!!
- I absolutely adore Ms. Marvel. I would actually credit this series with getting me back into graphic novels tbh. This is one of those that appeals to a wide audience and I am so excited to read the next installment. Possibly one of my favorite parts of this series is the guest appearances of fan favorites from the Marvel universe like Loki!
- I have the Graveyard Book on my bookshelf, but I never read it. I saw this when I was at the library this weekend and decided to try it out. Plus, illustrated books are a nice break from the big behemoths that I took on in January.
- Dark Matter – I know so little about this, except that it’s a thriller and several folks who’s book opinions I value read and loved it. (Started this already! So good!)
- The Woman in Cabin 10 – I had this checked out in December, but I can never find time to read in December so I never read it. I hope to start this after Dark Matter.
- A Darker Shade of Magic – My library finally wised up and started stocking V. E. Schwab! (I’ve already started this one, too! Can writing be yummy?)
- My Lady Jane – I keep hearing about this one! I hope I have time for it!
- Since You’ve Been Gone – Every time I borrow this title from the library I’m never in the mood for a contemporary. I’m hoping February 2017 will be the month!
February might be a shorter month, but that doesn’t mean I need to shorten my TBR! Besides, I like options. I know I won’t get to all of these, I just like knowing if my mood changes mid-week I can put down that psychological thriller and pick up a graphic novel or a sweet contemporary, maybe fantasy.