Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the awesome over at The Broke and the Bookish.
I almost missed this one and it’s troubling. I love that I am getting back into reading comics and I have several that I love love love!
Therefore, I’m dividing this up into: 1. Favorite Comics I’ve Read and 2. Comics on My TBR
Top Five Favorite Comics I’ve Read/Still Reading (in order)
- Ms. Marvel – Kamala is da bomb! I’m also obsessed with the avengers who are appearing almost regularly now.
- Saga – I am only about halfway through, but this one is so good in pretty much every way that matters!
- Kamikaze – ALERT! Kick-ass female heroines ahead. Futuristic, sci-fi, diverse multi-layered secondary characters.
- Amulet– The artwork appealed to me first, then the plot and characters.I just adore this fantasy-based family comic.
- Strangers in Paradise – I read these in high school. My best friend and I would buy volumes at a time and swap until between the two of us we had the entire collection. These will forever remain in my top 5 🙂
Top Six Comics on my Fabulous Ever-Growing TBR (in this case, not in order)