These monthly wrap-ups will include what I’ve been reading, listening to (audiobooks ftw!), watching and a little personal update (if applicable).
Let’s just ignore the fact that May didn’t get a wrap up; however, I will include the one book and audiobook I completed in May in this list.
June was a good month for me in terms of completed books and audiobooks, I completed two audiobooks and two physical books. I haven’t completed 4 books in one month in I don’t know how long.
– (May)Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor – Overall Rating: 3.75 Stars
– Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling – Overall Rating: 4.5 Stars
– Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – Overall Rating: 4.25 Stars
(Note: I will have reviews up for each of these over the course of the next three weeks.)
– Finished Pretty Little Liars! Happy to finally see how it all wrapped up, but sad to say goodbye to those characters. Finale Rating: 4.25 Stars Overall Rating 3.75 Stars
– Finished most recent season of Supernatural and I was probably just as devastated by that ending as I was by the 100’s season finale. Finale Rating: 4.5 Stars
– Slowly catching up on Fear the Walking Dead, Shadowhunters, and Humans.
– Logan Rating: 2 Stars – Wtf was that movie even?! And people saying it was so good, too! Oh man I wish I could unwatch that movie and just pretend it never happened! Ugh!
– Slowly getting acclimated to the new responsibilities at work.
– Went to Greenville, SC to see my BFF and her beau and their beautiful new, old house. We had an amazing time and we cannot wait to go back.
– Still unpacking the house, having to get creative on storage, but it’s happening.
– I will be participating in a local consignment sale, so a good bit of stuff will hopefully not be coming back into the house. Though I need to be careful about what I get rid of as the hubby and I do plan on having another bubaloo in the next two years.
– And most exciting, for me, at least…I joined a book club in the area off of the Meetup app! The first meeting is mid-July and I am attending not having read the book, so more on that next month.