My goal for the rest of the year is two books a week, I’m doing this a little late this month so I’m adding a ninth book. Seeing as how the last three are a trilogy I figure I’ll go through those pretty quickly anyway.
- Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LeCour
- The Mediator: Shadowland by Meg Cabot
- The Mediator: The Ninth Key by Meg Cabot
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Prodigy by Marie Lu
- Champion by Marie Lu
All of these are books I already own except for the last two. I wanted to make sure I added a series, because I still have the goal to catch up on all the big name series that are either completed or about to be completed. Next month I’m thinking either Leigh Bardugo’s Grisha trilogy or Tahreh Mafi’s Shatter Me trilogy.